Saturday 27 August 2011

About Me

Hi all to whom get to read my blog.

I have so much to say, as it has taken a lot to get to this point in my life.  So I hope that someone out there reads my story and understands what I have been going through.  Or has been there at some point in there life, or know someone with a similar story.

I am a mum with two young kids.  Two beautiful boys that are the joy in my life.  Though I felt that it has been a constaint battle to get to that point.  I have had 1 stillborn and 4 miscarriages over the last five years.  But the end result was worth all the heartache.

I am also trying to get an online business up and running at the moment selling vintage clothes and secondhand books.  So please check out my ebay store http://stores.ebay.com.au/foxandfoevintage

At the moment in our house, I am blogging with onhand.  Feeding the baby a bottle with the other.  I am sure that lots of mums out there can relate. 

Well thats enough info for one day.  Until tomorrow. 

Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment